Software Engineer, Full Stack
About the role
Are you an innovative software engineer interested in working on a groundbreaking technology product at a fast-paced startup? LifeBrand is seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our Product Engineering team. This role will be responsible for:
- Shipping high quality, scalable code. We empower our engineers to build, test, and deploy quality software products with an owner’s mindset.
- Driving our product roadmap. Our team operates cross-functionally and works with our product ownership to develop the right features for our customers.
- Creating and managing technical documentation. This includes supporting internal testing processes, designing and implementing automated test suites, and promoting coding best practices.
- Problem solving and bug fixing. Our engineers aren’t afraid to fail but can quickly learn, rebound, and pivot to resolve issues as a team.
- Supporting our data and integration strategy. This may include integrating with third party platforms, introducing new APIs, and supporting new ML/AI features.
You’ll be a fit if…
- You have hands-on experience contributing to both back-end and front-end code
- You have at least 4 years of relevant engineering experience. More important than years of experience is a track record of solving real world problems and shipping great products and features
- You have experience in our technology stack. Here at LifeBrand, we use HTML/CSS, TypeScript, React, Next.js, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and GraphQL. We understand you might not have experience with all of these technologies and that is okay!
- You are comfortable deploying and managing cloud resources. Bonus points if you have experience with GCP or AWS
- You are comfortable building upon on an established codebase and are willing to offer suggestions to improve the team
- You use data to drive decision making and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes
You’ll stand out if…
- You have prior experience working at a startup
- You have experience integrating with social media platforms and/or have experience working with AI/ML pipelines
- You have strong debugging skills and love sharing your findings to help others on the team
- You care about performance, optimization, and have a knack for finding areas where systems can improve
- You have a DevOps mindset and a willingness to tackle potentially disruptive improvements
- You have experience with third party technologies such as auth0, Stripe, and SendGrid
- You have a passion for shipping well-tested code and incorporating automated testing into your work
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Work Schedule (In-Office Monday – Thursday, Remote on Fridays)
Prime Location: Our office is located in the heart of the bustling borough of West Chester, surrounded by a vibrant blend of restaurants, shops, and cultural hotspots.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
LifeBrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LifeBrand is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. We firmly believe in the importance of creating and sustaining an inclusive environment, and we consider inclusion and diversity to be fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, and we are unwavering in our commitment to this principle.