Senior Product Manager
LifeBrand develops the most advanced technology to detect and remove potentially harmful content from users’ social media pages.
With our patent-pending FCRA and EEOC compliant technology, we have built a safer, more compliant way to perform social media background checks to protect the privacy and rights of employees and employers.
We are the world leader in Social Media Background Check Technology.
See our CEO explaining LifeBrand to Kevin O’Leary on StartEngine Pitch Competition here
You are an experienced product manager with a passion for innovation, data, and have a customer-centric point of view. You have the ability to deliver successful products and lead teams developing products from concept to launch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead at least 1 portfolio of Product/Platform requirements
- Own the product roadmap for your product portfolio developed with a focus on customer
expectation as well as market research, competitive analysis and benchmarking to help define new functions and features
- Manage and oversee the entire product delivery lifecycle from strategic planning through tactical execution
- Work with a US-based and offshore team of Product Managers
- Perform customer research and studies to make informed decisions across the entire organization
- Play a lead role in the product lifecycle by breaking down product requirements into user stories, participating in development sprints and taking the product/project to market launch
- Support product development in resolving functional questions throughout the development effort.
- Measure product performance after a new feature is implemented
- Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Define and measure customer experience by creating a set of metrics to effectively identify points of opportunity and success between LifeBrand and customers to ensure the ongoing growth of the product
- Work with and train the Marketing and Sales teams to help develop product collateral, demos and training courses for product launches/product line enhancements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
What We’re Looking For:
- Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- 6+ years product management experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Proven track record of successful new product development using formal methodologies working with an Agile Technology Team, preferably using Scrum
- Proficiency with Product Development tools such as JIRA, Product Board, etc.
- Proven outcomes in building and growing digital products
- Sound understanding and practical experience of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures including cloud
- An eye for data – ability to make objective, data-driven decisions, define the product performance metrics and track them on an ongoing basis
- Ability to deeply understand the problems, needs, and desires of customers
- Proven ability to facilitate communication across the company (between engineers, designers, marketers, customer-facing teams, etc.) and prevent organizational silos
- Experience with influencing and negotiation with stakeholders at a senior level and effectively manage their expectations
- Ability to work in a globally collaborative team environment
- Able to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment
- Start-up experience is preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must
- A never-ending drive to make products better
- Competitive Pay, Health, 401k
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at LifeBrand has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
LifeBrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LifeBrand is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.