LifeBrand is committed to fostering a safer digital environment for individuals and businesses alike. We offer state-of-the-art solutions to identify and erase potentially harmful content from social media, empowering users to align their online presence with their current values. Our platform is a catalyst for mental wellness and peace of mind, ensuring past posts won’t unexpectedly surface to cause harm. Businesses love our product because of its proven ability to promote employee wellness, reduce turnover, and mitigate risk.
At LifeBrand, we are constantly evolving and setting new standards in the intersection of AI, social media, and wellbeing. Join us as we revolutionize the way we engage with our past, present, and future digital selves.
A dedicated product manager with a customer-focused approach and a talent for working closely with development teams. You excel at managing product backlogs, interpreting the voice of the customer, and managing stakeholder expectations.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the customer’s voice within the development team
- Collaborate with Product Managers to translate the product roadmap into actionable user stories for the engineering team
- Use your customer-first mindset to manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Work directly with the development team to clarify requirements, overcome obstacles, and assist in the implementation of new features
- Participate actively in sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies
- Communicate the vision, goals, and product backlog items to the development team
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations regarding product development progress
- Define KPIs, measure and report on product performance after a new capability is shipped
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years product experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Experience with Agile Technology Teams
- Strong technical understanding and design sensibility with a record of working closely with design and shipping delightful products
- Know how to use data to inform sound product decisions, ability to run experiments, and draw meaningful insights from results
- Understanding of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures including cloud
- Ability to deeply understand the problems, needs, and desires of customers
- Experience effectively communicating with stakeholders and managing expectations
- Ability to work in a globally collaborative team environment
- Start-up experience is a plus; entrepreneurial spirit is a must
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Work Schedule
Prime Location: Our office is located in the heart of the bustling borough of West Chester, surrounded by a vibrant blend of restaurants, shops, and cultural hotspots.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
LifeBrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LifeBrand is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. We firmly believe in the importance of creating and sustaining an inclusive environment, and we consider inclusion and diversity to be fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, and we are unwavering in our commitment to this principle.