Marketing Material Content Creator & Support Analyst
LifeBrand is committed to fostering a safer digital environment for individuals and businesses alike. We offer state-of-the-art solutions to identify and erase potentially harmful content from social media, empowering users to align their online presence with their current values. Our platform is a catalyst for mental wellness and peace of mind, ensuring past posts won’t unexpectedly surface to cause harm. Businesses love our product because of its proven ability to promote employee wellness, reduce turnover, and mitigate risk.
At LifeBrand, we are constantly evolving and setting new standards in the intersection of AI, social media, and wellbeing. Join us as we revolutionize the way we engage with our past, present, and future digital selves.
If you have a passion for being creative and want to make an impact in the marketing, training. and education space for a quickly growing company in West Chester, PA, then read on! LifeBrand is the world leader in AI-powered social media cleaning technology and we are looking for a team player dedicated Marketing Material Content Creator to join our Education team. This position communicates, collaborates and works closely with the Director of Education.
WFH/Remote – Friday
Time in Office: Monday – Thursday, West Chester, PA
Hours: 9am – 4pm ET daily
*Ability to travel to events as needed.
- Create and edit educational program one pagers, decks, documents, training workbooks, program web pages, e-mail sequences, curriculum materials
- Develop presentations for training, speaking, and webinar events
Quality Assurance of e-course audio and video files
- Apply company branding guidelines to all assigned deliverable materials
- Analyze reporting data summarize product activity data and metrics from Learning Management System (and other systems) of Educational products
- Compile database of K-12 schools (including Private and Charter schools) and other non-profit organizations
- Usability testing for educational website functionality
- Schedule and support educational events, webinars, and accompanying materials
- Organize and track department expenditures, invoices, and revenue
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Graphic Design background skills
- Skilled in Canva and Adobe Creative Programs
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (will consider strong internship experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility, versatility, and willingness to learn new technologies a must
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) a plus
- Experience with 2D animation software / videos (Vyond, Powtoon, etc.) a huge plus
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
Prime Location: Our office is located in the heart of the West Chester surrounded by a vibrant blend of restaurants, shops, and cultural hotspots.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
LifeBrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LifeBrand is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. We firmly believe in the importance of creating and sustaining an inclusive environment, and we consider inclusion and diversity to be fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, and we are unwavering in our commitment to this principle.