LifeBrand develops the most advanced technology to detect and remove potentially harmful content from users’ social media pages.
With our patent-pending FCRA and EEOC compliant technology, we have built a safer, more compliant way to perform social media background checks to protect the privacy and rights of employees and employers.
We are the world leader in Social Media Background Check Technology. See our CEO explaining LifeBrand to Kevin O’Leary on StartEngine Pitch Competition here.
An expert AI/ML engineer. You want to change how the world works and lives by taking AI out of the lab and into everyday life. You know the theory and you have hands-on expertise from studies, experience and/or self-taught projects. And you’re all about helping scale data into value.
What You’ll Do:
- Solve large & complex business problems and drive actionable insights
- Development of AI/ML solutions in production cloud environment to meet business needs
- Stay abreast of AI/ML technologies, academic research & hands-on techniques
- Turn ideas into products that bring measurable value
- Stay current with changes in digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and market
- File invention disclosures and patents to protect intellectual properties
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking on large and diverse teams
- Share lessons and best practices across Applied Intelligence and larger LifeBrand communities
What We’re Looking For:
- A Master's degree in data science or a related discipline like computer science, electrical engineering, information sciences, mathematics, statistics, or physics
- Experience in working with data science tools, e.g. TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn, OpenCV, or Spacy, developing on cloud platforms (on AWS, GCP or Azure), and experience in data notebooks (i.e. Jupyter, Google Colab, etc.)
- Experience developing & optimizing AI/ML models, in recommendation engine, natural language processing, computer vision and deep & classical machine learning, and information retrieval and extraction
- A never-ending drive to make products better
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Bonus Points If:
- You have a PhD degree in science and engineering
- A blend of data science capability and industry experience
- Hands-on experiences in full stack development or front-end development
- Practical experiences to manage an agile development team
- Experienced storyteller with data and communicating findings to a non-technical audience
- Experience in architecting and solutioning multi-disciplinary enterprise AI systems
- Ability to understand business context, generate ideas, and come up with creative solutions
- Flexibility to work in a globally collaborative team environment
- Competitive Pay, Health, 401k
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at LifeBrand has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
LifeBrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LifeBrand is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.